This year 12 equipes started from the Hilton Hotel in Stuttgart and 2 at the Swagelok Office in Vienna (Austria). 24 hours later they arrived at the Wagenhallen in Stuttgart.
During the Rally the equipes could be followed (live) on ElektriciTijdrit. You can also see the routes they choose and the pictures and video's they created on their trip.
Winners Classic Challenge
- Most driven kilometers: Hydrofy - 2.084 km
- Most refuelings - H2Cellers - 57 refuelings *
- Highest efficiency (kms per refueling) - Hydrogenial4 - 180 km / refueling *
*) as most participants choose a wrong category for their claims the numer of refuelings is 'a little bit exaggerated'.
Extremes - bonus points
- Most northern point - Confueled Cell Drivers (Wolfsburg) - +250 points
- Most western point - Weiter mit Wasserstoff (French/Belgium border near De Panne) - +250 points
- Most southern point - Swagelok AU - Graz (Austria) - + 250 points
- Most eastern point - Swagelok AU - Vienna (Austria) - + 250 points
Special nomination - Where no FCEV has gone before
Herewith a team that did something very extraordinary is awarded. This year this price is won by the ladies team 'Hydrogenial4'. They earned a price for developing a special design for their Mercedes GLC F-cell and generated tons of exposure with their presence on social media.
24 hour Hydrogen Challenge wants to create attention for the possibilities of hydrogen and hydrogen mobility. Participants create lots of photo's, video's and post on social media. See also First impressions.
Category best photo
- H2Cellers + 1.100 points
- HyPotential + 750 points
- Swagelok CH + 400 points
Category best video
- Weiter mit Wasserstoff + 1.100 points
- Dedicated Fuel Cell Drivers + 750 points
- Fantastic Four + 400 points
Category best blog
- Dedicated Fuel Cell Drivers + 1.100 points
- Fantastic Four + 750 points
- Confueled Cell Drivers + 400 points
When all points are summarized, Weiter mit Wasserstoff is the winner of the German 24 hour Hydrogen Rally 2021!
|Weiter mit Wasserstoff||33||1697||9147|
|Dedicated Fuel Cell Drivers||33||1714||8264|
|ConFueled Cell Drivers||34||1710||6250|
|Starship H2 Enterprise||25||1242||3342|
|Quade & Zurfluh||9||432||1182|
*) The number is tankstops is not the real number of refuelings as participants didn't choose the right category when claiming points.